_OUTTA MY HEAD . xo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About OMH

Go down

About OMH Empty About OMH

Post by iceice;ashlee Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Greetings, members or guests of the Outta My Head forum.
First of all, thank you for joining us here. We hope you enjoy being a part of the forum.
This is just a basic introduction on the forum.

Introduction
This forum is mainly for RPing - role playing. Besides that, this forum will also be used for games, chatting, making friends, gossip, etc. Whatever you want, you got it here (only if it's appropriate).

How OMH Came To Life
So I was IMing with my best friend on MSN one day, and we just started talking about past RPG forums that I have managed in the past, which were unfortunately, not successful. Therefore, since we miss RPing so much, we decided to start another forum managed by me. So that's basically how it all started.

The Name
The name of this forum was inspired by the song Outta My Head by Ashlee Simpson.

The Founder of OMH
is me. I am the one who started this forum in the first place. The reason is already explained in How OMH Came To Life. My job here is just to manage the forums and keep it going right.

If there is anything else you want to know about Outta My Head, PM me and I will tell you about it here.
Forum Admin,
Ashlee (iceice;ashlee)
iceice;ashlee
iceice;ashlee
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 182
Name : Ashlee
Where You At? : in a pineapple under the sea >__O
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: