_OUTTA MY HEAD . xo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::....

4 posters

Go down

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Empty ...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::....

Post by Squirrelz Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:14 pm

It was 6:30 AM, the alarm rang, Ashley hit it, "Aww, school already??" she thought herself, then her mind twisted as she thought of her BFFs. "To meet my girls!" She came down for breakfast, at first she smelled a yummy scent, it was her favorite, Pancakes!

Jeniffer, Ashley's sister was helping her mom. "Goodmorning Ashhy, care for some pancakes? Your favorite!" her mom said. "Thanks, mom" Ashley said, she didn't want her mom to treat her as a baby anymore. She's a teenager. "Ashley, you're a teen now, It's time for you to have a boyfriend." Jeniffer said as Ashley moved her head to Jeniffer. "That was a good one" Ashley said and laughed as she had pancakes in her mouth.

Soon the bus came to Ashley's house. "Well, bye mom! Love you!" she and Jeniffer raced ti'll the end of the bus. Ashley tried to find her friends but they weren't there. So off she went to school...

Yeah, this chapter is really short, but I'm still continuing it, for more ideas! So comment what you think of it, Thanks 4 reading! Very Happy
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Number of posts : 125
Name : Sheryl
Where You At? : In outta my head boards! lol
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Empty Re: ...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::....

Post by iceice;ashlee Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Continue! Love it.
iceice;ashlee
iceice;ashlee
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 182
Name : Ashlee
Where You At? : in a pineapple under the sea >__O
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Empty Zashley continuation...

Post by Squirrelz Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:11 pm

Thankies Ashlee! P.S: If you guys don't like zashley don't read it, we all know zashley isn't real but duhh, it IS called "FANFICT"
Anyway here's the continuation..

When she arrived, a guy accidantaly fell to her. "Oops!" the guy said. "Oh, sorry" he said to Ashley. "Watch where you're going!" Ashley shouted "Ohhhh" then she realized that he was really cute, "hi, umm sorry" said Ashley. "No I'm sorry, I'm Zac" he said. "I'm Ashley, are you new" Ashley asked. "Yeah, but some of my buds come here too" Zac replied. Ashley couldn't stop staring at his dreamy eyes, Zac felt the same way.
"ashley! Ashley!" interrupted her friend, Vanessa. "Oh, hey!" said Ashley. "Listen, umm, I have to go now, umm bye!" said Ashley. "Bye, hope to see you again" answered Zac. "Who's that?" asked Vanessa. "Oh I dunno, his name is Zac, he's just a new student" said Ashley. "I think somebody likes him.." Vanessa said in a singing voice. "No I don't..." Ashley mimicking Vanessa. "He's just a normal guy, Where's Miley anyway?"

Miley pushed the people out of the school bus. "Move out, move out!" Miley said. "Here I am! Quick as a cheetah!" Ashley and Vanessa smiled. "Hi Miley! So how's your vacation?" asked Vanessa. "Fine, I just played basketball with my bro, swim with the dolphins, go to seaworld, shop ti'll I drop, eat some ice cream, go to movies, listen to mu-" but before she could finish Vanessa said "ok, ok, normal things, we get it"
"but I haven't told you the best part! I met this awesome guy at the movies, his name is Cody" Miley said. She explained all about it. DRRRIIIINNNNNGGG!! The bell rang, it was time for class.

DDDDRRRRRRIIIIIINGGGG!! The bell rang, it was dismissal time, when Miley was walking, she bumped to a guy. "CODY??!!" asked Miley in disbelief. "M-MILEY?? what are you doing here??" asked Cody in disbelief aswell. "Well, this is my school what are YOU doing here?" asked Miley back. "I'm a new kid in school" Cody answered. Miley treated him like a well-known best guy friend but in her heart, she knew she was in love. "Well, I have to go! Don't you know I have a lot of homework to do??" asked Miley angrily. Cody also liked her but she treated her as he knew her well already. "Yeah then, go go!" he replied.

Miley meeted Vanessa and Ashley, "Guys! OMG, can you believe we have homework in just the first day of school? Unbelievable!!" shouted Ashley. "Yeah, I know!" replied Miley. "Come on guys, I mean it's not that bad" said Vanessa. "Did I say that? Of course I didn't, J/k! LOL"
Miley raised an eye brow. "Anyway, do you wanna meet up at my house? We can have a sleepover while doing homework!" says Ashley. "Ummm sorry I can't go, my mom told me to stay at home for these few days" said Vanessa. "I can come!" jumped Miley.

Suddenly there was a principal's voice in the mic. "Attention students, for this new school year, we are going to have a prom next week, so there is no class on that day, Thank you" he said. "OMG! can you believe it?? A real PROM!!" shouted Miley. "Yeah! It's gonna be awesome right Ashley??" Vanessa shouted. "Ashley??" "Oh, ummm, yeah!" Ashley replied. The girls screamed.

"Girls, we can go shopping on Sat! Who's with me?" said Miley. "me!" says Ashley. "me too! I'll please my mom, bye girls!" Vanessa said as she walked home. Ashley and Miley giggled, they just can't wait for the prom.
When they were at Ashley's room, "Okay, the first pyramid built in Egypt is......" said Miley waiting for Ashley to give her an answer. "Oh no, no copying me, copy cat!" shouted Ashley. Soon it was time for bed....

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, "Ashley, Ashley, wake up!" Miley whispered. "WHAT??" whispered Ashley back. "Listen, umm, I saw Cody today, and I have a big crush on him, and I want to bring him to the prom!" said Miley. "Then bring him!" adviced Ash. "But I treat him in a brother-sister way, so I'm afraid if he doesn't feel the same way for me" said Miley. "Just tell him that you like hiim, I'm sure he'll like you back! I feel the same way for Zac too, but Vanessa doesn't know" said Ashley.. "Well, we'll both ask our crushes! vanessa doesn't have a crush anyway" replied Miley. "ok, now let's go to bed" said Ashley and yawned... It was time for bed...

End of chapter 1! I'll continue the 2nd chapter tomorrow, please tell me what u guys think! byeee Wink Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by iceice;ashlee Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:23 pm

Wow that was a long one..
CONTINUE!!
Love it.
iceice;ashlee
iceice;ashlee
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 182
Name : Ashlee
Where You At? : in a pineapple under the sea >__O

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:51 pm

LOVE ITTTTTTT!!!YUUPDATE!
Mercury
Mercury

Number of posts : 52
Name : Yong Qi
Where You At? : Malaysiaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.tweetybells.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:11 pm

thank you guys soooooooooo much!!! okies, im writiing in the next post
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Empty chapter 2

Post by Squirrelz Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:31 pm

Here's the 2nd chapter! Please rate with these stars (emoticons) Hope you like it!

6:32 AM. Ashley hit the alarm. Miley was in dreamland. Ashley suddenly jumped on Miley. "Aaaaahhhh!! who's there?! who's there?!!" shouted Miley. "Hahaha, very funny" Miley said when she saw Ashley smiling. "Come on, we're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" convinced Ashley. "Just 1 more *yawns* minute!" Miley replied. "Fine, BTW I'm not your mom" said Ashley. She took a bath and wore her clothes.

Miley and Ashley went down for breakfast, "Wow, yummy stuff Miss Tisdale" said Miley. "Thank you Miley" answered Ashley's mom, "Yeah, thank you" said Ashley satiricaly (sorry if I spelled it wrong) Jeniffer came down. "Hey girlzz!" said Jen. "Hi Jeniffer, your breakfast's ready" said her mom. "oooohhh" Jen said. After they ate, they went to catch up the school bus.

At school, Miley and Ashley came down, Vanessa was there waiting for her friends. "Hey, V!" said Miley. Soon, Ashley bumped Zac again, "Oopsies" Ashley said. "Oh, sorry!!" She realized it was Zac again. "Oh, hey Zac" "Hi Ashley, listen ummm...would you...go to...ummm" Zac said but then the bell interrupted them. "Ugh! Miley, it's your fault, you woke up late so we came to school late so I can't talk to Zac!" cried Ash. Vanessa raised an eye brow, she didn't know Ashley liked Zac, "I Mean, I don't have time to interact with otherss, now let's go to class" said Ashley.

After school, the 3 girls gathered again. "Umm I'll be right back" said Ashley. She came to find zac. "There you are! I was looking all over for you!" said Zac. "same here" replied Ashley.

Sorry I have to go now.... I'l ldo the continuation later! sorry again!
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:33 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Update!!
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:04 pm

Continuation! Hope you guys like it, if you do, put this emoticon: Like a Star @ heaven

"Listen, umm, sorry I didn't have the time to tell you this but um...do you wanna go to the prom with me?" asked Zac. "Oh, y-yes!" replied Ashley. A romantic moment. They almost kissed except Vanessa and Miley bulged in. "What's up?" asked V. "Nothing!" said Ashley. "Zac wanted to write his cell number, uhhh, right here! right Zac?" said Ashley. "Y-yeah, so here it is" Zac answered. He wished he could kiss Ashley. He typed in his number.

When Ashley got out of the hallways, Vanessa asked. "Okay, you definitly have a major crush on him" said Vanessa. "NO I DON'T, I just think he's cool and maybe we could be best buds!" said Ashley. Then Vanessa smiled. "So can I have him?" asked Vanessa. Ashley and Miley both laughed. "You're kidding right?" laughed Ashley. "Nope, actually, I'm serious" V said seriosly. Ashley and Miley looked at each other a moment. "Um...Nessa, actually, to tell you the truth... I like Zac" confessed Ashley. "What?! Why didn't you tell us?" asked Vanessa anxiously. "Actually, I did tell Miley, but not you" continued Ashley. "Why not?" asked Vanessa. "Um...I didn't want to tell you at first, cuz, you seemed like you didn't like anyone...and I thought that..." said Ashley. "Thought what?" asked V. "Thought that you won't like me anymore, cuz I won't hang out with you" Ashley confessed. "What? Ashley, I'm your BFF, I'm here for you! You know I'll never be that.." said Nessa. "Thanks V" smiled Ashley. Ashley and Vanessa hugged, and Miley joined in. "So who's gonna be your date?" asked Vanessa. "Umm, I dunno yet, unless you want him" said Ash. "Nahh, after the words you said, I think I'm over him, lol" replied Vanessa. "Okay! So anyway, we seriously need something glam to wear for the prom!" said Ashley. "Certainly!" said Miley. "SHOPPING!!!" all of them shouted and declared.

they went shopping in the most best and expensive mall. "Oooh, this looks good on moi" said Miley practicing her spanish words. They tried on clothes, make up, jewelry and more!! Finally they were done, and tired. "Phew! Now let's go home and get those dinner done! Bye Ash, Bye V!" said Miley. Ashley and Vanessa giggled, they still can't wait for the prom. Soon they went home and said bye to each other.

END OF CHAPTER 2.

that was a bit short, I mean, shorter than the previous 1. Well, hope you guys liked it! Byye!
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:02 pm

awww thanks! chapter 3:

Ashley and got home. She was tired. Really tired. But she can't stop thinking about Zac. Suddenly her phone rang, She didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, but then she saw that zac was calling her. "Hey Zac" said Ashley. "Hey...listen about the dance thing.. I'm looking forward to it." said Zac. "me too" replied Ashley. "So how are you doing?" asked Zac. "Nothing, I was just after shopping, you?" answered Ashley. "I'm just lying down on my bed, so umm... see you tomorrow" said zac. "Bye" said Ashley, "Bye" answered Zac. Ashley was so glad that Zac called. She smiled while she went to bed.

In the middle of the night, well almost 6am, she had a dream about Zac. They were at the prom. It was a nice dream when Zac and Ashley are dancing, but until Zac saw Rachel. He fell in love with her and danced all the night away with rachel instead of Ashley. She was dreaming. "No, no!" she said (in real life) "It was just a dream, a really bad dream" whispered Ashley when she suddenly woke up. She took a shower, and ate just a little bit of breakfast. "whoah, whoah, whoah, slow down there... what's up with ya?" asked Jeniffer suspiciously. "Nothing! I'm just excited to see my friends....again" replied Ashley. She smiled and got to the school bus.

Then the bus arrived at school. Ashley was looking for her best friends. "Hey girls!" said Ashley. "hi Ashley!" Vanessa and Miley said. "you guys, Zac called me last night!" said Ashley. "Really? what did he say??" asked Miley anxiously. "He just said he's looking forward for the prom and he asked how am I. Just that. And I had a nightmare" Ashley replied. "What? Zac and you broke up?" asked Vanessa. "Kinda, but I don't wanna talk about it" said Ashley. "Girls! I don't have a bf! I don't have anyone to dance with at the prom!" sighed Vanessa. "Nessa, this prom is opening on next monday, and today is just wednesday, I'm sure I'll find a perfect guy just for you!" convinced Miley. "Count me in!" joined Ashley. "Thanks guys.. Ooops, time for class! bye!" said V.

After school, Miley talked to Cody. "Hey Cody" said Miley. "Hi" said Cody. "Listen, I - we, need to talk" Miley said. "Go ahead" replied Cody. "You know, from the day we first met, I actually- ummm I didn't want us to be like brother-sister way, that is, ummm" explained Miley. "Youu mean, you like me?" asked Cody happily. "Y-yeah" replied Miley. "I feel the same way" answered Cody. They (yeah) almost kissed, but a student crashed to them. "Sorry" the student said. "so, wanna go to the prom with me?" asked Cody. Miley hugged him. "You know the answer" answered Miley.

That student who crashed to them, was Lucas. Vanessa was lonely, and she accidantally bumped to Lucas. "OMG! I am so sorry!!" shouted Vanessa. "No no, it's okay" said Lucas until he saw Vanessa's face. Vanessa smiled. "Hi..." said Vanessa. "Hi, I'm Lucas" said Lucas. "I'm Vanessa, you can call me Nessa" she replied. "nice name" he said. "so, are you new?" asked vanessa. "Yup, my dad transferred me to this school." lucas said. "Ohhh, hey, could you please put your number here?" asked Vanessa. "Sure, here" said Lucas typing to the phone. tehy exchanged numbers. Vanessa left and smiled at him. He smiled back. "God, he's soooo cute!" Vanessa thought.

Ashley, well, she haven't seen Zac anywhere. She wanted to tell him about his dream. Well, Zac wasn't there. Miley and Vanessa met Ashley. "HI!!!! OMG you've got to hear this!" both Miley and Vanessa screamed. "Whoah, what's all the buzz about in you two?" asked Ashley. "I-Um,, you first" both of the girls said. "Okay, so I asked Cody how I felt, that is- I like him! And he asked me to be his date! He felt the same way for me, we are now officially dating" said Miley. Ashley and Vanessa screamed. "Okay, my turn, there's this guy who bumped to me, his name's Lucas, and he's cuuuuute! I got his number, and here's his picture!" exclaimed Nessa. "Oh he sure is cute, baby V, you're having a date now!" shouted Miley. the 3 girls screamed again. But Ashley wasn't REALLY happy. She knew she would see him everyday after school.

Haha, thanks! That's the end of the 3rd chapter, the 4th chapter's going to be in the next post!
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:14 pm

chapter 4:

Ashley went home, she called Zac, a few times until he answered it. "hello?" asked Zac. "Zac, why didn't you see me after school?" asked Ashley. "Um...Ashley, I have to say something" said Zac. "What?" asked Ashley nervously. "I'm actually going out with Rachel" affraid Ashley was shocked. "WHAT?!!" shouted Ashley. She hung up the phone immiediatly. She cried. "Ashley? Ashley? Hello?" said Zac. Ashley knew her nightmare would maybe come true. She does not have a date anymore.

She slept late, she could't stop thinking about it. She called Jeniffer. "What's up with you??!!" asked Jen. "Jen, there's this guy....." ashley explained. "What a JERK! If this happens, you have GOT to dump him! Ashley, he's a nobody! No one could do that to a beautiful you" said Jeniffer. "Thanks, Jen. G' night" said Ash.

the next day came, Vanessa and Miley was waiting by the school hallway, with big smiles on their faces. Ashley looked down. "Why are you sad?" asked Miley. Zac came by Ashley. "Ashley, I" he said. "I know, you like Rachel, bye" said Ashley. "Wait Ashley" zac said but Ashley left and dragged the girls. "Ohhh, so that's why you're sad" Vanessa said. "He asked me to the prom already!!!" shouted Ashley. "Calm down Ashley, what is your sister's advice? she always gets it right!" said Miley. "My sister told me to dump hiM! I am SO OVER HIM!!!!" Ashley shouted. "UGHHH!!!" she went away. No poor ash. "Uh oh, the prom is coming [b]real [/b]soon" said Miley.

That night, miley called ashley. "Ashley, are you ok?" asked Miley. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll just a pick another guy for the prom, maybe a geek" said Ashley. "Ash, don't think that way, look on the bright side, you still have us, even if there's no zac, you'll still be happy" Miley said. "Fine, thanks" replied Ashley. They hung up. Suddenly, the phone rang again. It was Zac.

"what do you want?" asked Ashley talking on the phone. "Listen Ashley, I can explain it, I thought that you don't really like me, and there's Rachel and she said she really likes me, she admitted it, and I kinda liked her" he said. "Well do you like ME?" asked Ashley. "yes" answered Zac. "I like you, but I didn't know if you really liked me" said Zac. "Zac, I like you, why in the world didn't you know that?" Ashley asked. "I got brainwashed?" joked zac. Ashley laughed, then she realized that she's forgiving Zac. "Zac, do you still wanna be my date" asked Ashley seriously. "Yes Ashley,I do!" answered Zac. "But what about rachel?" she asked. "I'll tell her the truth, I'm sure she'll understand" said zac. "okay, bye Zac" said Ashley. "Bye, beautiful" replied Zac. Ashley smiled. She was soooo happy. She quickly called Jeniffer, Miley and Vanessa.

continuation tomorrow! it's sat tomorrow, yay so i can update a LLLOOOTTT! So bye! And please rate!
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:27 pm

chapter 5, here it goes:

the next morning, Ashley woke up. She was excited. It's Thursday. She did her stuff and when to school.

When she arrived at school, she couldn't find Vanessa or Miley.. Ashley was nervous, she closed her eyes and walked again. "BOO!!" Miley and Vanessa shouted. "OMG!! You guys!" shouted Ashley back. "So...where's Zac?" asked Vanessa. "I haven't seen him yet, but I sure will" replied Ashley. "Well, we're just hoping you're okay" informed Miley. "Thanks guys, and I am okay, See you later!" Ashley said and waved.

DRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!! Dismissal.
Ashley saw Zac. She shocked him. "BOO!" she shouted. "Oh! Hey Ashley" he said.. "Scared ya? Boo hoo tongue " said Ashley. Zac laughed. "Ashley, do you wanna hang out this sat?" asked Zac. "Sure! Where? And what time?" Ashley asked. "Where do you wanna go?" asked Zac. He was hoping Ashley would choose a calm place, not like a rock loud noisy concert. "What about the beach?" asked Ashley. "That was the answer I was waiting for!" said Zac. "Haha, okay so what time?" asked Ash. "What about...7 after dinner?" asked Ashley. She wanted a romantic dinner date. "Why don't you pick me up at 6? We can have dinner then" suggested Ashley. "yeah, sure. I'll see you. Bye" Zac answered.

Ashley met Miley and V. "What's up with prince charming again?" asked Miley. "Okay, he asked me out!!!"

Continuation tomorrow!!
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:03 pm

okay guys, sorry but i'm gonna take a break of zashley stories at the moment. i know you guys understand, but don't worry, i'll continue soon.

adios!
Sheryl
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinemifor Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:19 pm

that's an awesome fan fic!!!
are you a member in your journalism club or any organization?
paulinemifor
paulinemifor

Number of posts : 39
Name : Pauline Grace Mifor
Where You At? : Metro Manila, NCR, Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:51 pm

thanks! lol i'm not, but over the years of school, my teachers are impressed by my writing. ??
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Hey everyone, I'm back!! Sorry the break took long, I was really busy these days and today's my Birthday!!

Anyway, the continuing chapter is right hereee on the next post!
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Chapter 6: (with pictures)

Ashley woke up, "Finally, It's Friday" Ashley thought. She sighed about school, but she remembered that she's going out for a date with Zac! She ran to the shower and went down to breakfast.

When she was eating, she thought maybe it's the time she told her mom how she feels about Zac. "Mom? Can I tell you something?" asked Ashley. "Of course,Ashhy" replied her mom. "There is this boy I like at school..." said Ashley. "And he asked me out yesterday" Jeniffer and her mom listened. "That's great Ashley!" said her mom. "What?" asked Ash. "It IS time for you to have a boyfriend, you're a teenager now" her mom said. "Thanks mom" ashley laughed.

After school...........
"Hey Ash! So... today's your date! You really have to wear something special!!" shouted Vanessa. "What about we go to your house and pick a nice outfit" said Miley. "you guys are the best" ashley said.

At Ashley's house.
"Okay Ash, do you want This? or this?

"I pick the 2nd 1" said Ash. She had to admit it,Miley DOES have sense of style even though she was from Tenesse.

they dressed Ashley's hair. She looked reaalllllllyy beautiful. [IMG]http://ashleypictures.net/albums/musicvideos/suddenly/captures/sud0169.jpg[IMG]

She was so ready!!

Ashley's mom was taking pictures all over. "ok, that's enough mom!" said Ashley. Miley and Vanessa also followed Ashley to her date.

DING DONG! Ashley opened the door. It was Zac! "Hi!" said Ashley. "Oh, uhm, Hi. ready?" asked Zac. "You bet I am! Bye mom!" said Ash. They went struttin' to the street.

At the date...
After they ordered, Zac said some words. "Did I tell you you looked amazing tonight?" complimented zac. "Thanks, you too.. very puffy" said Ash. Vanessa and Miley were spying. "Let's hope after they eat, Ashley uses her breathemint!" joked Miley. Ashley and Zac ordered Spaghetti.
Soon after they ate, Zac asked "Hey, do you want to go to the park?" "Sure!" replied Ashley excitingly.
Miley and Vanessa were really excited, they followed.

CONTINUATION COMIN SOON! BYEEE
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Empty Continuation of chapter 6

Post by Squirrelz Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Epilouge:
Zac walked Ashley to the park. No one was there. There was a nice breeze and shimmery stars on the sly. Ashley loved this moment. And so does Zac.

"OMG!!" Miley whispered while she saw Ashley and Zac stargazing. "We've got to take pictures!!" whispered Vanessa back.

"Hey, have you ever felt that, you have a heart, and it's like a heart necklace, just waiting for it to be opened with a key?" asked Ashley. "Yeah... I really feel that way" answers Zac. "Me too" said Ash. "Hey look, A shooting star!" pointed Zac. Ashley and Zac wished something. And you know the answer.

Miley climbed up the tree Ashley and Zac were sitting. Ashley looked at Zac. He looked back. It was a romantic moment to kiss, But suddenly Miley fell down the tree!!

"Aaah!!!" screamed Ashley and Zac. they saw Miley. Ashley was shocked. "What are you doing here??" asked Ashley angrily. "Oopsies" said Miley. "Oh...is she your friend??" asked Zac. "Yes. Zac, I'm so sorry! My friend here, it was an accident... She didn't mean to" Ashley said. "Oh" said Zac. "I guess, I'll go now" said Zac. "Bye"
"Bye" Ashley said back sadly.

At the car...
"I can't believe you were spying on me!!" complained Ash. "Sorry but we really wanted FULL news! You understand right?" said Miley. "Yes. I completely understand that you always want to know everything and you ruined my date with Zac! now he doesn't like me anymore!!" complained Ashley. "Ashley, Chill! It was an accident" Vanessa said. "No, the accident is having you" said Ashley and went out of the car and walked to her house herself.

Miley and Vanessa was shocked.

Chapter 7 coming up! byyee and hope you enjoyed!
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:42 pm

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE PROM!! WILL ZAC AND ASHLEY MAKE THINGS RIGHT? OR WILL THEYY NOT BE FRIENDS 4EVER?
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Empty Chapter 7: Good Prom Gone [strike]Bad[/strike] Good.

Post by Squirrelz Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Chapter 7: Good Prom Gone bad Good

The Alarm Rang. Ashley hit it. It was Saturday but Ashley didn't feel like talking to anyone. Especially for Zac. She was too embarrased. Wayyy too embarrased. She sighed and she remembered today was the prom. She decided not to go.

When she went down to eat, her mom talked to her. "Ashley, Miley called me tolday, very early at the morning, she said that she wants to apologize for ruining your date" said her mom. "I don't care, she can say she's sorry a million times, but I will never forgive her" replied Ashley. "Ash, come on, I mean, it was an accident,she didn't really want to ruin your date" said Jeniffer. Ashley ignored her. "Anyway I don't have interest in Zac anymore." said Ash blankly. Jeniffer sighed.

Ashley went to her laptop to see who was online. The name "Miley" popped up. She didn't clicked on her. In fact, Miley did.
Miley: Hey Ashley,
Ashley: You're sorry, bye.
Miley: I'm not just sorry, I'm extra uberly sorry.
Ashley: I don't care, I hate Zac now.
Miley: what? You can't just get over him because I did an accident.
Ashley: It was not your fault.
-----Ashley signed out---------

It was 3:00, the prom will start at 6pm. "Hah, I'd rather just, chill and watch TV" <--- scratch said Ash. "Not a boring old prom!" She knew it was boring, she'd rather go out to the prom and hang out with her besties. But she lied. She lied to herself.

Soon Zac called her phone. "Hello?" said Ashley. "Listen Ashley, about last night... I'm sorry" said Zac. "What do you mean? I'M the 1 that's supposed to say sorry" said Ash. "No, I mean, sorry that I just went out and just said bye. Last night I kept thinking about you. I didn't have the words to say it." said Zac. "Really? I forgive you." replied Ash. "Me too, ummm so are we....still together?" Zac asked. Ashley paused. "Y-Yeah.." said Ashley. "So you wanna go to the prom?" asked Zac. "Yess!! I never thought you'd say that" said Ashley. "Great. Well see you then, I'll pick you up at 7. Bye" said Zac. "Bye" Ashley hung up. She was happy. again.

SNEAKPEEK FROM ASHLEY'S DIARY:
Hey Diary,
This morning I was sad, angry and lovesick. Read the entry yesterday for memory.
Zac called me, and said he was sorry, I mean I was the 1 who had to say it, but he was really sweet and kind to say it. I don't have words to really explain it, but it was a nice touch to my heart. I really like Zac. Inside and out.
But sometimes I can get really angry. I have to try to control my emotions. I was angry then because Zac didn't show up, Now I was angry because Miley accidantally tripped. I think I have problems, but I hope tonight I won't get embarassed! I have to lie to myself to be OK. Well I'm gonna call Miley and Vanessa now to go to the prom. Maybe their crushes will come too!
Bye for now!
~Ashley xox

After she wrote, she called Miley.
"hello?" asked her mom.
"Um...can I speak to Miley please? It's Ashley. " said Ashley.
"Oh..um...Miley's not really feeling good right now" Miley said.
"that's the reason I want to talk to her. Miss Cyrus, I made Miley mad, and I really want to apologize to her for this problem. Please..." said Ashley.
"Okay" Miss Cyrus said and gave the phone to Miley.
"Miley, I'm so sorry!" Ashley said.
"Why are you saying this?" asked Miley.
"Zac explained." said Ash.
"Yeah, only your future husband can do that. Why can't you just be happy when your friends say sorry and give you advice?" said Miley.
"Because I can't control my feelings! I love you guys, my besties, but sometimes I really need my alone-time!!" explained Ashley.
Miley paused.
"You mean that?" asked Miley.
"yeah, a lot." replied Ashley.
"Best friends?" asked Miley.
They screamed.
"hey, is Vanessa in your house??" Ashley asked suspiciously.
"Oh man! She caught me!" said Vanessa.
"V's in my house, I needed retail therapy. LOL" said Miley.
"Okay guys, let's go to the shopping mall and get a new outfit for Ashley!!" said Vanessa.

After shopping.........

"It's 6 'o clock. Zac should be here" said Ashley. "Yeah, and Lucas and Cody too" said Miley.

DING DONG! The door bell rang. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The girls screamed.

"Helloo ladies" Cody said. "Hi Cody!" calld Miley. She was so happy to see him. Zac stared at Ashley. "Did I tell you you look really amazing in this outfit than others?" said Zac. "Um...No you didn't...Thanks" said Ashley blushing.

They went in the limo and drove away!!

At the prom.....
Miley and Cody were having some punch. They striked up a convo.
"So how's life at the new school?" asked Miley.
"Wow, it's great. There's you, my buds" replied Cody.
"Aww you!" said Miley.
"Hey, wanna dance?" asked Cody.
Miley had to say YES. After all, they're meant 2 be!

Vanessa and Lucas were studying for their new exam. Lucas was impressed. Any question he asked, Vanessa could answer.
"Hey, I think you're a wonderful girl" said Luc.
"aww, thanks" Vanessa replied, she was blushing RED. "you too"
"Hey, do you wanna dance?" asked Luc.
"Yess!!" shouted V.

While they were dancing, Ashley and Zac were also talkng.
"Did I ever told you -" said Zac.
"Yes, you did" answered Ashley completing Zac's sentence.
"Hey, do you want to....um, dance?" asked Zac.
"Sure!" answered Ashley.

The 3 couples were dancing. It was a wonderful moment that they would never ever forget.

EXTRA:
Ashley's prom dress:...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Promdress
Vanessa's prom dress:...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Vanessapromdress
Miley's prom dress:...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Mileypromdress

THANX 4 study ! Hope you liked it! CHAPTER 8 COMING SOON!! BYEEE
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

...:::a ZaShLeY StoRy:::.... Empty Chapter 8: Sunday picnic

Post by Squirrelz Sat May 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Chapter 8: Sunday picnic

Last night was the prom. Ashley thought in her dream. She smiled, then she woke up. "Oh, Sunday already?" sighed Ashley. and yawned. She did her stuff and ate.

Then the phone rang. "Helloooo?" asked Ashley in a cheerful voice. "Hi Ash! It's me, Miles." said Miley. "heyy, what's up?" asked Ashley. "Do you want to go out for a picnic? With Zac, cody and Luc?" asked Miley. "sure! that'll be uberly fun! So..what time?" asked Ashley. "What about 9?" asked Miley. "Okay, have you told the others?" asked Ashley. "Yeah, bye!" Miley and Ash hung up.

When Ashley arrived to the picnic, she was late. Everyone was waiting.

"OMG guys, I am so Sorry!!!" apologized Ashley. "Don't worry Ash, we'll do anything for you" said Zac. Ashley smiled. "Okay what'cha guys got?" asked Miley. "Yummy food" replied Vanessa. "So how's school?" asked Lucas. "It's awesome! I got A again!" said Vanessa cheerfully. "same here" said Lucas. Vanessa liked Lucas, inside and out. Lucas felt the same way. Miley blinked at Ashley. Ashley giggled. "What?" asked Vanessa. "Oh nothing..." said Ashley.

"Hey guys, Have you seen Demi? The popular girl?" asked Cody. "Um.. Y-Yeah..WHy?" asked Miley. "She looks so pretty, but you're pretty too Miley!" answered Cody. "Oh haha" said Miley, she was feeling a little insecure.
"Don't worry Miles, Cody wont change a crush right Cody?" asked Ashley. "Um...Yeah" Cody replied. "Ahhh you joker!" said Vanessa. "LOL, Demi's mean!!!" "I know! Rude-O-100-percent!" added Miley. "What? What did she do?" asked Cody. "A lot of things. Bad things." answered Vanessa. Ashley realized Zac was so quite. "So Zac, who do you fancy in the school?" asked Ashley. Zac blushed, he didn't want anyone to know. But it was Ashley. Definitly Ashley.

"Hey let's play trutth or dare!" cried Miley. "Yeah!" joined Vanessa. "Okies.." said Lucas. And the others joined too. "Okay, me first, Vanessa, I dare you to... climb up that tree!" dared Miley. "Ummm..." Vanessa thought. "Ok!"
She climbed the tree, and accidantally wanted to fall. "AAAAHHH!!" screamed Vanessa. Fortunateley, Lucas came and catched Vanessa. "Aw, Lucas, Thank you" panted Vanessa. "YAYYY!!" everyone cheered.
"Okay, my turn, Miley -Don't choose tough ones!" said Vanessa. "Lucas, I dare you to.......... kiss me!"
Oh.My.God. THat's what's in Lucas' mind. "Okay..." he never kissed a girl before. He gently get close to Vanessa and kissed her tenderly.

"Ok, ok enough already!" called Ashley. "Oops, sorry" said Lucas and Vanessa together. Vanessa loved it and she giggled. "my turn" said Lucas. "Cody, I dare you to, share a secret!" Miley's smiled change. "Um..... I digg popular girls?" said Cody. "But I still love you Miley!" Miley rolled her eyes. "Ok, Code! Your turn" called Ash. "Um..Zac,I dare you to.. kiss Ashley!" he said. Oh.my.God.again. Zac was nervous. he never kissed a girl of his dreams. "Are you sure?" asked Zac. Cody nodded. Ashley was ready. Zac slowly tilted his face and kissed Ashley gently, and started holding her. The rest said "Awww"
"Okay, Ashley's turn!" called Miley. "Miley I dare you to jump of a tree! LOL j/k I dare you to sing a song for Cody" Ashley dared.

Miley started thinking. She sang "One In A Million" to him. It was perfect and Cody liked it. A lot.
Soon they had fun playing truth or dare all the way.
THE END

Next episode coming! It'll be a kinda sad story...Bye <3
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrelz Fri May 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Chapter 9: No

Hey guys, this story is kinda a Miley-based story. It's not all about Zashley, about Ciley (Cody and Miley) Thanks and hope you enjoy <3

On Sunday, Ashley organized a date with Zac.

On the date at the park, Zac looked casual and cute. "Hey!" Ashley waved to Zac. "Hi" Zac was really shy about his love with Ash. Ashley and Zac sat down.

CONTINUATION TOMORROW! BYEE
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum